Tuesday 14 August 2012

ITRA forum: ‘Misled’ into purchasing a timeshare

I am very disappointed with CLC as I feel we have been misled into purchasing a timeshare with them, I have never been able to actually get a holiday due to no availability throughout the year.


Real timeshare stories brought to you by ITRA

As I am paying high maintenance charge i feel this is pointless and ask the question what am I paying for !, with interest rates going up each year, false promises and lots of disappointments for our children as this stress, I have booked through co-op travel and spent more money for a holiday i should of had with CLC.” By C.C.

ITRA timeshare fraud action

At ITRA our objective is to support the consumer in timeshare disputes. ITRA has discovered a pattern of abuse, deception and even fraudulent issues that have been systematically perpetrated by many of the major timeshare industry players to the detriment of owners.


Find out how ITRA can help you now

Visit ITRA website here

No comments:

Post a Comment